Looking for a book to read or game to play?

Hi kids! On this website you can find which books or games to get. This site will give you reviews telling you what is good. These reviews are for kids and made by a kid!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Password Journal 7

Rating: ****.5 (four and a half stars)

I think the Password Journal Seven is the best kind of journal.  The Password Journal has a voice recognition system, that allows you to open it, and open the secret storage.  It also has an invisible pen that you can only see in with the special black light that is installed into the journal.  Everything keeps the Password Journal super secret.
           Here are the downsides.  Sometimes, I'm trying to unlock my own journal, but my tone is different, so it will not recognize me.  I have to try a few more times untill I finally get it.  Over all, it usually recognizes me.
          Also, if you are writing in the dark, you can press the black light button twice, and it will shoot a beam of regular light.
           The secret storage has a voice password too, and you can put a special item inside, so no one can get to it.
          Over All, I think the Password Journal is really creative, and is much cooler than a regular journal.  I think it's worth buying and very fun to have.  Everyone should be able to have a password journal, rather than plain paper!!

CHECK OUT THIS OTHER AWESOME SITE! CLICK HERE  

No comments:

Post a Comment